Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first blogging experience.

This is my first post to my first blog. DD Margaret helped me figure this out. It wasn't hard but it is a little intimidating. Am I going to do well? Is anyone going to read this? LOL I guess I'll find out. A little bit about myself to start off: I am a stay-at-home Mom of 4 with only 3 left in the nest. I am a quilter, stitcher, shell collector, beader, scrapbooker and general crafter. I live in Northern California and love it. I am in recovery. I have lots of animals and love both dogs and cats. I am looking foward to posting more about myself in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise... I have become a follower of your blog... so get blogging and post pic's of your crafts and your home as I would love to see them :)

    ReplyDelete