Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Finished Biscornu!


This is the front of the first biscornu I have ever made! It turned out perfect and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. I finished the scissors fob last night and it turned out perfect too! I really enjoyed stitching both. I was going to add beads to the joined edge but decided that I didn't like how it was turning out so took them out. I'm much happier with it finished this way. The design is from Linden Bee Designs and Nic will send it to you free of charge. She has other designs on her blog: http://beebarfsblog.blogspot.com/

I still have to send her pictures of the finished product but I wanted to post here first.

I feel great having finished something and really shouldn't start any more projects but I wonder sometimes if I'm a bit ADD because I don't focus very well on getting things done. Starting is fine, but finishing doesn't happen in a timely manner very often. I'll work on that. ;)

See you next post with hopefully something else finished.

2 comments: